vineri, 3 septembrie 2010

I love apples

We all know that old saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"..well from where i am standing , it's true...so very very true. Every day they feed me at least an apple , they say it will keep me strong and healthy. Ha!!! Healthy?! They all claim i have an unhealthy mind, that i am mad...why would they want me to be healthy?

But i love apples, they are round and hard and easy to throw...my doctor hates them:)) I never eat my apples...i hide them under my pillow and when the doctor comes to check up on me i throw them at him until he ether runs away or he call for help and makes me go to sleep....

I just hope that one day i will be able to kill him with an apple...now that will keep that nasty doctor and his injections away for ever! 

And anyways, apples are fruits and fruits are my friends, i love them and they love me, how could i eat them? 
I am sure you don't eat your friends.
And besides, if i would eat them who would keep me company...yes, i still have my darling plague rats, but you know how they are, they come and go, you can't really rely on them to stay.

But one day, yes one day...one day i will murder that doctor and i shall become indeed stronger and healthy because you know what i say: "One adam's apple a day keeps the doctor away!" 



a quick magpie http://magpietales.blogspot.com/2010/09/mag-30.html

12 comentarii:

  1. I'd never considered apples as weapons of destruction before. Amusing take!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. very creative!!
    But to kill the doctor with an apple... don't know.. I rather eat it ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. How very fascinating! I don't eat my friends. That's why I'm a vegetarian. This was great!

    Teresa

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. This is so well written and a wonderful take on 'an apple a day keeps the Dr away', I like it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. that would be pretty painful...death by apples...i used plenty of old apples as ammo when we were kids though and they do give a sting...nice mag!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Extremely funny!!I find you can count on plague rats..depends on what you want..good, good...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Well done...I enjoyed your take on the apple a day!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. A very interesting use for apples :) Good read.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. An adam's apple - I'd have never thought of that! Good work!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. this really is well written...that doctor -- he sounds kind of creepy....maybe I would feel that same way....bkm

    RăspundețiȘtergere