luni, 6 septembrie 2010

Express yourself


Ever so often something just pops into my brain, something that might just be a good idea...that is when i find myself rushing to a piece of paper wanting to write it down, but until i get there...all the words that form that idea just seem to pour out of my brain and i lose them on the way...
so i end up writing something completely different, something that doesn't even make sense, something that has no depth and barely has a meaning....
every time i try to stop the words from pouring, i even try to retrace my steps hoping i can somehow find my words, pick them up and put them back in my brain so i could make them harmoniously dance on the paper, just like i intend them to, but it is all in vain, so i decided to never go look for them again...

Ever so often i feel that words are overwhelming me, that is when i take a deep breath, smile and just let them run free.....

Un comentariu:

  1. I just get extremely annoyed when that happens... I usually smoke or meditate 'till they come back... Eventually I realize they will never be the same...

    RăspundețiȘtergere