duminică, 20 februarie 2011

Fantasy is not a crime

After the exams i had a week off, no school, no work, basically nothing to do but dream...and to help me dream i have decide to watch some movies and some tv shows. Mostly fantasy, because that is my favorite genre when it comes to...well..everything....and since BittiLand is based on my fantasy is should come to no surprise i am a fantasy lover...

I've watched Narnia(always a favorite)



and of course Merlin. the tv show, i've watched it online, very good, i especially like the weird friendship between Merlin and Arthur, in a strange way they remind me of Spock and Kirk....

And recently i got hooked on Robin Hood. One of my childhood heroes! The story is a delight and the tv shows is good, of course the prop needs a lot of work, but hey, i don't mind because the actors are very very good, and there is no secret i'll forgive almost everything as long as it's british....


 I realise i am quite a geek, i love movies that involve magic, adventure, fantasy, medieval weapons and so on, not to mention I am a huge fan of Star Strek TOS!!!
I even made someone photoshop this picture for me:

Mega-geek, i know....but still i make a better Vulcan then you will ever be!
Diftor reh smusma to all the Star Trek fans!

The labyrinth was awesome, with the best goblin king ever, David Bowie, if you are a fantasy fan you must watch this movie, i know you might think it's old ,but hey ,so is The Neverending story, and anyways old movies are much better!

Oh, this weekend i decided to watch all Lord of the rings movies, again...sometimes you gent can't enough....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu